Victor Del Pizzo
Alcatel-Lucent Investment Management Corporation
Barings Real Estate Advisers
Stockbridge Capital Group LLC
Triton Pacific Capital
The Membership Committee, in support of PREA's vision, will assist staff in expanding PREA's membership to be inclusive of all investors in the global institutional real estate investment community.
The committee comprises approximately five members. It consists of the Chairperson and four members to be assigned to head certain task forces (i.e., member recruitment, member retention and member surveys). Each task force head is responsible for recruiting people to assist them. One person on the committee will be a representative of the Plan Sponsor Council Executive Committee. The exact size of the committee will be determined by the president.
- Committee Chairperson will serve a term of two years or more at the president's discretion
- Members of the committee will serve two-year terms
- On an annual basis the committee will evaluate member benefits and present recommendations to the president
- Develop and present to the president an annual membership campaign
- Act as welcoming committee, guiding new members through conferences, etc.
- Work with PREA staff to develop new ways to involve members and enhance member recognition
- Hold an open meeting during the conferences for the purpose of soliciting direct input from the attendees
- Other, as determined