New Programs Committee
RCLCO Real Estate Advisors
Praedium Group LLC
California State Teachers' Retirement System
Jasper Ridge Partners
Dune Real Estate Partners
California Public Employees' Retirement System
Teacher Retirement System of Texas
The New Programs Committee will develop new programs and educational opportunities in support of PREA's mission.
The committee comprises approximately eight members. The committee size changes from time to time based upon the requirements. The membership consists of the Chairperson of the New Programs Committee (which may be either a board or non-board member); two members with a strong interest in education and research, one of which will be a member of the Plan Sponsor Council Executive Committee; and four other members representing both the investors and other members. The exact size of the committee will be determined by the president.
- Committee Chairperson will serve a term of two years or more at the president's discretion
- Members of the committee will serve two-year terms
- Create new programs for PREA, including but not limited to webinars, regional meetings, and any other that support PREA's educational focus.
- Develop and oversee new programs including format, topics and medium.
- Recommend to the president a new program format, with moderators and speakers if appropriate.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the new program and format after each event
- Other, as determined